- increase of technological proficiency, promotion of transfer of knowledge and technology in energy field, assuming quality conditions and respecting the principle of sustainable development;
- development of innovative products, processes, clean technologies and waste recovery;
- scientifically argumentation and development of technologies to preserve, rehabilitate and consolidate the biologic and ecologic diversity;
- developing of new materials, products and processes with high added-value.
- decrease of powder and harmful gas emissions (especially VOC) during the burning processes in thermo-power stations;
- yielding new materials from hybrid inorganic-organic nanocomposite precursors;
- preventing environmental pollution, by means of recycled non-biodegradable mineral wastes with low utilization value;
- development of more efficient application technologies for the new materials;
- increasing life quality.