Characteristics of acquired equipments
A. The system for rheological characterization of melts with modular configuration, acquired from Brabender GmbH&Co through this project, has the folowing components and imposed technical charactreristics:
1. Lab-Station with modular configuration which allow the change/attaching of different work station, power 15 kW, maximum torque 400 Nm;
2. Docking Station with mixer electrically heated and mixer conection system with Mixer W 50/30 cm3 electrically heated till maximum 350°C;
3. Twin screw Extruder Docking Station with the screw length of 40 D and 4 electrical heating zones till maximum 300°C and a maximum torque 80 Nm;
4. Pelletizer, water bath and film blowing die assambly;
5. Two roll mixer with the diameter of 100 mm and maximum heating temperature of 220°C.
B. Complex system of mechanical characterization, acquired from Instron Corporation through this project, has the folowing components and imposed technical charactreristics:
1. Materials Testing System 100 kN capacity, digital crosshead drive system with fully variable speed control, minimum testing speed 0,005 mm/min, maximum testing speed 500 mm/min, resolution of position control max 0,06 µm;
2. CLIP ľON and video extensometers for strain measurement;
3. Tensile grips, compresion platens and flexure fixture and also high temperature chamber.