1999-2004: "Politehnica" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Industrial Chemistry, Tehnology of Macromolecular Compounds Department, Theme: "Study of kinetic polymerization of Metil Vinyl Ketone in solution with alkaline persulphate"
2004-2005: master diploma, "Politehnica" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Industrial Chemistry, Synthesis of Modern Macromolecular Compounds Department
2005-2009: PHD student, "Politehnica" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Industrial Chemistry, Tehnology of Macromolecular Compounds Department, Theme: "Preparation of nanohibrides in disperse medium"
Position: Senior researcher I, ICECHIM, Polymer Department
- Microemulsion polymerization of styrene in the presence of anionic emulsifier
- Study trough FTIR spectrometry and ESEM of obtained lateces
- CEEX - Inorganic laminated-polymer nanocomposites as ranforsate hybrids at nanometric scale
- CEEX - Surface phenomenon and disperse systems organization with anisotrop fluids
- CEEX - Advanced multifunctional materials doped with silver nanopowders
- CEEX - Integrated scientific network for development of multifunctional polymer materials based on knowledge
- MATNANTECH - Electroconductive textile compound based on metallic powders
- XXVII-th National Conference of Chemistry, 6-8 october 2004, Calimanesti-Caciulata, Valcea, "Fotodegradable Styrene copolymers. Copolymerization of styrene with vinyl ketone", C.Nicolae, Raluca Mocanu, T. Neagoe, C. Cobianu, R. Gabor, M. Grigorescu
Comunications and articles:
- GEOSIMED Symposium, 3-4 June 2005, Baia-Mare, "Some aspects regarding electroconductive acrilique fibers obtaining", A.Sarbu, M. Beda, C. Chivu, L. Vladutiu, L. Sarbu, Raluca Mocanu